Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

  1. What I liked about this class was how we learned about many careers, and what they do , how much money they make. Also how we learned what it's like to be a CTR person and what to do when you're stuck in a situation where if you want to do the wrong thing or the right thing.
  2. What I didn't like about this class was how it was the same routine everyday.
  3. My recommendations to improve this class is to maybe have more activities and not do the same thing everyday.
  4. A highlight for me in this class was becoming a CTR person.
  5. Yes I did , I tried my best because my typing did improve from the first day I got here.
  6. Yes I do read it when i can , and I do come up with more goals each day.
  7. Yes I am because what I learned in this class is that if you do the wrong thing you get yourself into many problems but if you choose the right you won't have no problems at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment