Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring break

On spring break I had lots of fun. I went hiking with my cousins and my aunt, we went to Pallo Verdes to hike. Then we went to the beach after because where we went hiking it was close to the beach after. My cousin had her camera and we decided to take pictures of the ocean and the other views we saw. Some other day i would stay home to work on my homework. Then on friday i went to go dye my hair and cut it. On Saturday, my friends and I took an adventure to downtown L.A then to the beach. In downtown L.A we walked around, we went to stores and checked out what they had. After we went on the metro to the beach on our way there we stopped by the 711 to get snacks, after that we went to the beach and enjoyed the water. When we came back we got ready to go to a 15. Then yesterday I went to my aunt’s new house and we spent easter there. My aunt has a pool so we took extra clothes to get in and after they had made food then we ate. After we hid the eggs from my little cousins and after they did the egg hunt and it was a lot of fun overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment