Thursday, April 27, 2017

The 10 Indian Commandments
  1. Treat the Earth and all that dwells therein with respect.
  2. Remain close to the Great Spirit.
  3. Show great respect to your fellow beings.
  4. Work together for the benefit of all mankind.
  5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
  6. Do what you know to be right.
  7. Look after the well-being of mind and body.
  8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
  9. Be truthful and honest at all times.
  10. Take full responsibility for your actions.

The 10 Indian commandments are a good way of showing or telling you how you should really be. If you follow or do at least 3 or 4 of those commandments a day you’re doing the right thing. These commandments show you how you should really be. The way I relate to them is I always try to have a good mind of set of things, I always try to find the good in someone or something bad. The way I follow or do these 10 commandments is that I when I’m in a situation where I have 2 options but I don’t know what to pick, I try looking at which one is the best/good choice for me and I pick the choice where I know I won’t get in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment