Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

On Saturday I had went with my mom to go shop at different stores in Cerritos. After we had went with my grandma to go eat at this new place and they food there was good. Then when we got home we were watching scary movies because my mom & I love scary movies, we watched like 2 of them. After I went to a party, it was lots of fun. Then on Sunday I went to go see the hall that I’m going to have for my 16. My grandma and me also went to go where they’re going to make my dress. Then we had went to go visit my grandma’s brother. I had gotten in the pool. Then on the actual memorial day I stayed home to catch up on school work then later on that day I was practicing my driving because I’m learning how to drive before I turn 16 this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment