Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Student Success Statement
“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.”
Dan Dierdorf
If you have goals and you really want to reach those goals, this quote explains why you should do it and how. The only way you can actually reach your goals if you actually do the right things all the time because if you do the right things all the time then you won’t have no problems in your way, you won’t have to deal with anything because you did the right thing. People always say they have goals and what they want to do when they reach that goal but they never say what they’re going to do and how they’re going to do it while reaching that goal. In my opinion the only way you can really reach your goals if you always do the right things and if you always keep up on what you have to do. If you do that then you’ll be good because you won’t have nothing blocking your way of you reaching that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment